Hello, Im fairly new and have a blakcberry 8830 world phone. I have gotten the ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

paxtonesand no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 8830 error 348 help?

Advertisement

Hello,

Im fairly new and have a blakcberry 8830 world phone. I have gotten the dreaded error 348 and a reset underneath. I have downloaded javaloader and JL_cmder also have tried to update the operating system nothing it working. javaloader says its unable to connect to port. Desktop manager finds it but when i click to add or update the hand held nothing comes up. I very lost and frustrated with this problem. If anybody has a walk thru or something please feel free. also I cant seem to find blackberry 8830 hand held operating system

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Your profile shows you are with T-Mobile but T-Mobile's website only shows the 8820. Are you with T-mobile?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

yeah im with tmobile, it was my mothers old phone that im trying to fix. its verizon
    Last edited by paxtonesand; 03-31-2008 at 10:23 PM.

OK so i got to the part were i can update the phone with new OS. but the only problem is half way through it say "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." please what do I do from here?

tech15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Call VZW, tell them that the device is not seen by the desktop manager. You are unable to reload the OS...therefore a replacement is in order

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~