I just recently upgraded to OS 4.5 and it seems like my battery life is ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

pstavs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CAA817

Battery Life

Advertisement

I just recently upgraded to OS 4.5 and it seems like my battery life is significantly reduced. I did just install a new app, UberTwitter, and maybe that is causing my issues to a certain extent. If I want to keep an application from running in the background do I chose "Close" or "Exit"? Would it help if I shut down Viigo and UberTwitter from running in the background?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Yes, close all apps that you aren't running. When you want to quit a program, press the function button and a drop down box will appear and select exit or close, depending on the app. To check apps that are runnig press and hold the alt key and hit the back key. This will gine you a box and let you know what apps are open.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by chokem; 05-14-2009 at 06:34 PM.

cinematicmatt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D28C7
    to be honest, ubertwitter doesn't use that much juice. i always have gtalk and ubertwitter running in the background, and i get usually 2 full days (48 continuous hours) of life...

viigo, on the other hand, sucks SOOO much power with it's updating and downloading of info. if anything, i would change that setting to "quit on escape" in the settings so that when you keep pressing back, it'll just close the app... should

anyway, that's just what i think, and from my personal experience. esp with viigo..