I got my Seidio adaptor in the mail to day....says on it Blackberry 8100 .....ADA3-BB8100M35FST.....this ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

loc
    loc no está en línea Stack level 1

Audio Adaptor 8830 Sprint

Advertisement

I got my Seidio adaptor in the mail to day....says on it Blackberry 8100 .....ADA3-BB8100M35FST.....this unit does not work....sound comes from my phone or speakerphone but not through the ear buds....I tried two sets of ear buds....i know the phone's ear phone jack works because I had a set of 2.5 ear buds that worked in the past but wanted the adaptor so that I can use a higher quality ear bud.

I called Seido and did not get much help but the CSR said fill out the form to return them......

Anyone else have this issue? Where can I get an adaptor that works?

N1tr0u543 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c87f57

Re: Audio Adaptor 8830 Sprint

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~same boat. I went to radio shack and a man told me I needed a 3 lined adapter for it to work with music. (22$) well I bought it and nothing. Tried to return it but I didn't have the reciept. Then noone in the whole store knew what I needed when I came back. They looked at my blackberry like it was fire to the first caveman. So I went with my instincts and got a two lined adapter. Long story short, if there's still time, I've pretty much given up on finding a h p adapter. Unless someone can prove me wrong. Everyone swore by the sedios but I had no luck with it either.

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2

Plantronics Voyager 855

Excellent stereo bluetooth for 8820 and 8830. Works great! Look for my post in the accessories section.

loc
    loc no está en línea Stack level 1

Well it may not be the adaptor after all......went to verizon(even though i have sprint) and got the adaptor of theirs last night.....again did not work......so i tried the SAMPLE move and music that is already on the blackberry and it worked fine......SO.....it tells me my download did not work correctly....i used roxio and the picture is fine.....audio is fine as well through the speaker.....so why does it not play through the ear phones......? HELP

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

the seidio works great for me.... no issues. My guess is you converted the file with no audio... that simple. Try again but be sure to include the Audio Track

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

I use Seidio and had also Radioshack adapter. Sound from one channel only.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~