I know it is possible to get internet on your blackberry using opera mini and ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

newyorkranger13 no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there anyway to use BBM without a Blackberry Data Plan

Advertisement

I know it is possible to get internet on your blackberry using opera mini and mobile gmail if you have a basic data plan from verizon. My question is tho is it possible to use BBM with that data plan or is there any alternative program you can use that would be like BBM in the way that i could be on and contact people using my pin? thanks

dave

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Dave, if at all possible spring for a plan. Limiting the features and potential of your device would be a shame...after all, that's why we have these remarkable smart phones in the first place!
    Best regards

Heavy Fluid no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorkranger13 View Post
    I know it is possible to get internet on your blackberry using opera mini and mobile gmail if you have a basic data plan from verizon. My question is tho is it possible to use BBM with that data plan or is there any alternative program you can use that would be like BBM in the way that i could be on and contact people using my pin? thanks

dave
    Sorry to revive this, but I have an answer for you. If you are on Verizon, and you have a BlackBerry, you have an unlimited data plan, and you can use BBM all you want, as it is included. BBM runs off of data, and you have unlimited, so you can use it.

TEMBLADOR no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can use the usb and use your pc internet
    but i forgt how.

TEMBLADOR no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does anybody knows?