Ok-i've gotten to be pretty good on my BB,as long as I can download OTA,I ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

digdoug no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31D73DE7

........and i'm lost...........

Advertisement

Ok-i've gotten to be pretty good on my BB,as long as I can download OTA,I can't figure out how to install themes using the desktop manager. Can someone give me step-by-step directions?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    download the proper theme to your pc.make sure that it is for your device and os that you are running. unzip the file. it's a good idea if you make a seperate folder to put all your berry downloads in. open up DM and select app loader. then select add/remove. then select the browse button on the bottom.browse to the folder that you unzipped your theme in. then simply follow the prompts and complete the app loader. any questions just ask. i tend to explain in shorthand.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

moto7198712 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CD05BD

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    download the proper theme to your pc.make sure that it is for your device and os that you are running. unzip the file. it's a good idea if you make a seperate folder to put all your berry downloads in. open up DM and select app loader. then select add/remove. then select the browse button on the bottom.browse to the folder that you unzipped your theme in. then simply follow the prompts and complete the app loader. any questions just ask. i tend to explain in shorthand.
    i agree x2
    e-mail=scotts91hatch@sprint.blackberry.net
    pin=31CD05BD

hit me up !!!