All: I haven't been on here in a while but I have a few quick ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

edjoperry09 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up A Few 8830 Updates

Advertisement

All:

I haven't been on here in a while but I have a few quick questions.

Is there any way to change the color of appointments in the Calendar application? I am so used to differentiating appointments by color in Outlook that this is a bit of a disappointment. If there is no update as to how to do that, then does anybody have any other 3rd party apps that could do the job?

Is there any way to have the Time of the appointment showing under the Calendar heading from the BB Dimension Today Theme? Also, is there any way to control how many appointments you can see at once under that theme? For EX - I have 5 appointments scheduled for tomorrow, but can only see two... this doesn't help me out too much.

Lastly, has there been a way to make the trackball light up different colors yet?

Thanks for the help everybody, and I hope everyone has a great week!

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Re: A Few 8830 Updates

These are great questions... Wish I had an answer. But don't.... Maybe someone will chime in with more info. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

beja no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I also have been looking for programs that will allow me to color code appointments. So far this has been my only real complaint about the 8830.

o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3

... not sure if it's possible, but a few weeks ago I asked Empower (authors of the best HTML e-mail viewer) to take a look at it. If it's possible, they will do it, and do it well!

harrison17 no está en línea Stack level 1

as far as i know you can't change the color of the trackball because it doesn't have different colored leds like the pearl, just white

brayndeded no está en línea Stack level 2

someone made that free app called 'my alarm' that has diff colors for 6 diff alarms, maybe they could do the same for the calendar..i too would like this, having just converted from win mobile where there are very nice calendar apps. i would like to see someone come out with a more updated looking calendar for bb. the way it stands, it looks very 1998'ish.......but...at least it works, unlike alot of the apps i had on win mobile phone. which is why i switched.