Hey all. I was wondering, does the Blackberry 8830 for sprint come ready to view ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

8830 word excel and pdf

Advertisement

Hey all. I was wondering, does the Blackberry 8830 for sprint come ready to view word excel and pdf files? For work I need to be able to view these types of files on the go.

Can some one please help me. I need the best of the best. Please let me know what apps should be used and which ones are the best and which ones are the cheapest that are just get me bys. I would also like to know if these apps would allow me to edit or credit these types of documents.

Thanks!

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    your gonna have to wait for 4.5 OS to come out and buy the documents to go software to edit and view word and excel files or you could get in line for the sprint curve which i think comes with the new OS

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    If you just want to view them the 8830 can do that, althought not very well, the zoom is not very good and you will lose a lot of user definition with excel files.

There are a few programs tha will work.

Beamberry
    Repligo
    EOffice by dynoplex

I have heard the the 4.5 os comes with documents togo but I cannont confirm that
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nanveco no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the 4.5 in a Curve 8310.
    It comes with word & slide show to go. If you sign in upgrade the free version you'll get the sheet to go

You won't be able to edit it, but you can open in your phone any excel worksheet.

Just try

Nanveco