When I go to options, Adv options, browser I have BlackBerry Browser listed as my ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

rprewitt no está en línea Stack level 2

8830 wont change degault Internet Browser

Advertisement

When I go to options, Adv options, browser

I have BlackBerry Browser listed as my default browser config

I want to change it to Internet Browser but when I select the BlackBerry Browser and press the trackball, it will only put a box around the BlackBerry Browser and wont display a menu of the available browsers like my 8310 does. I also tried hitting the menu button (the one left of the trackball) and selecting change option but it does the same thing.

Is there something else that I need to do to enable the Internet Browser feature?

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    You may need to resend service books to the 8830. Can you get on the internet using the BB browser?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3
    With sprint I have only had the one option, even before with the 8703, and I believe this is normal for them.
    I normally just configure it the way I want for speed and for heavily scripted pages I use opera mini.
    I never have used another carrier, so what are the advantages of having two diferent BB browsers?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JR_Rider no está en línea Stack level 3
    You cannot change the default browser, Blackberry browser is it. You can use other browsers, but if you go to download something it will automatically attempt to download with BB browser.