Like my subject says, I keep receiving text messages a hour later after they are ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Starius no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 WE (Recieving text message a hour later)

Advertisement

Like my subject says, I keep receiving text messages a hour later after they are sent to me. I have tried different cells/carriers to test it out and they all were received an hour after being sent.

I tried pulling the battery for 2 minutes and putting it back in (verizon recommendation)

Is there any reason this is happening??

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the same issue one time with a Metro PCS phone, it seems that they get lost in Cyber space. Well I also had this happen to my ATT phone , I called ATT and they told me that they were having issues. Later it was resolved, But I must not that It happens when your carrier has Issues with your phone not being correct which eliminates CDMA Verizon with Quadcom. This means that your phone may have either an issue or your carrier is not regiserting your device as noted.

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    After you send a text make a test call to your voicemail or ne where really if u get the text right away after you hang up then something is running in the background that is blocking the text frm going thru

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hyphen, I did what you said and i got it immediately. So how do I check whats running in the background?

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Well that's a good ? Do you know how to navigate thru different apps (hld alt and hld the return / back key till a window pops up with programs open)... Select a program open the menu button and choose close.. Do alt and return again to ensure it is off of the list if so go to messages send a text if u get it right away it was that app if not repeat the whole proccess till it wrks but do each program 1by1 so u know wat program is at fault... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

all alt return does is lock the phone for some gay reason.

PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    Hun that's interesting I thought all blackberrys where able to switch apps betwqeen apps.... Just to confirm ur pressing the button " right of the thumb wheel left of the end key right? The one that looks like a arrow making a u turn" ? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bobnatlanta no está en línea Stack level 1
    My provider is Sprint for my 8830 World Edition Phone. Try this to see what apps are open. With your left thumb, hold down the ALT key. To the right of the track-ball, press the "arrow button", to the right of the "arrow button" is the "hang-up" button for the phone. CONTINUE to hold the ALT button then use the track-ball to move the cursor left to right on the open apps. Hope this helps!

ok, i got it to work. I was pressing the wrong buttons. Anyways, there are a couple problems. I have gmail installed and its staying open refusing to close and brick breaker is refusing to close