have the blackberry network. i am having some issues wanted to see if anyone else ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

larkin14 no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 verizon help

Advertisement

have the blackberry network. i am having some issues wanted to see if anyone else can help. issues are the following. i can web surf and it connects and websites come up but when i log into them its like a blank screen when i do my banking or email. it logs in to the accounts but when i log in it takes me to a blank screen. is this a phone issue or network issue? do i have to call these companys and ask them never seen this before???

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Depends on the scripts used in the web site. Some will not show up properly on the Blackberry browser. download Opera Mini 4 and see how they work out on that.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...id=3&linkid=35

theres a link to opera download
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Sometimes you have to switch your emulation from blackberry to microsoft ie under options > browser config. Then you should see emulation. I have to do this with my online bank.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

im sorry new to this can you further explaine in details what you mean by that before or after i pull up the webpage that goes blank?

tried that and didnt help? is this a carrier issue?

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrench View Post
    Sometimes you have to switch your emulation from blackberry to microsoft ie under options > browser config. Then you should see emulation. I have to do this with my online bank.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Perform the above steps when you open the browser.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver