Hey all- I have an issue where my phone is not able to place/recieve calls. ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

sideone no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 - recieving call when placing outgoing call

Advertisement

Hey all-

I have an issue where my phone is not able to place/recieve calls. This happens about 4 times a day as i have a lot of calls going through this phone. If i am placing an outgoing call and someone is calling in at the same time, my phone will think it is already on a call. If i try to place another call without rebooting the phone, i find that it wants to place a conference call, which it will never dial. I am on my 2nd 8830 phone now, and it has happened constantly on both. My provider is verizon and the version is 4.2.2.66 (Platform 3.0.0.45).

If anyone has any solutions on how to fix this, please respond.

Thanks,

sideone

jdeer0618 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3018485c

Re: 8830 - recieving call when placing outgoing call

I am a retailer for Verizon and carry the 8830 it does the same damn thing for me and I ran it up tech support chain and nobody knows what to do. I think they just assume we don't mind rebooting our devices 3 times a day.
    Last edited by jdeer0618; 06-26-2007 at 01:50 AM.

jabbawabba no está en línea Stack level 3

Same thing happened to me. I had a thread about a month ago in the Verizon forum about this. Nobody has any suggestions. They requested that I return the phone.... I did and it happened in the store with the new one.

sideone no está en línea Stack level 1

Wow, i came from the smartphone world, had returned my Q about 9 times in a year. At least that was windows, and i knew it would lock up. Isnt blackberry supposed to be the business platform?

s1