I'm about to buy a BB 8830 World Edition thru Verizon Wireless. I'm leaving the ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

mapin no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 question

Advertisement

I'm about to buy a BB 8830 World Edition thru Verizon Wireless. I'm leaving the country on Wed, and need to know if I can do the following:

I've never owned a BB. I'd like to know if I can send an email from my BB with a word document attached to it.

In other words, I load a word document onto the microSD card from my computer. Can I attach that document to an outbound email message?

Also, if I receive a word document as an attachment, can I save the attached document to my microsd card to get it over to my computer?

any help would be greatly appreciated,
    thanks
    mark

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: 8830 question

You can do all that you listed with eWord software. It's available from the Pinstack shop for $59. I think this is the only way to do everything you want. Check it out, should be what you're looking for.

The Blackberry by itself can only view a Word attachment. And to get it to your computer, you would have to forward the email or open the email on an account you can access at your desktop.

mapin no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8830 question

Thanks. Wow that's hard to believe. I have a pocketpc right now that I don't really like, but it lets me download any attachment I get over email and save it to the memory card. Thanks, I'm glad I didn't go out and buy the BB !