Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have been having this problem with my bb 8130 .. I used to be ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

pinstabk.com no está en línea Stack level 1

please .. someone help me .. PLEEASSE

Advertisement

I have been having this problem with my bb 8130 .. I used to be able to connect my bb to my laptop with no problem .. but I used to connect It without using any desktop manager .. and I would transfer music files and such to my bb .. but about 2 weeks back it wouldnt recognize my bb once I plugged it in .. so i downloaded the desktop manager .. but now eveyrtime I connect my bb .. and i load the roxio thing .. it keeps asking me to set the mass storage mode on my phone when its already connected !! my bb is password protected .. my settings are as follows ..

Media card support: ON
    Encryption Mode: None
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode
    When Connected: Prompt

Ive tookin out the media card and put It back in Ive formatted the card about to times .. I dont know what to do .. please someone help me !!

pinstabk.com no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been having this problem with my bb 8130 .. I used to be able to connect my bb to my laptop with no problem .. but I used to connect It without using any desktop manager .. and I would transfer music files and such to my bb .. but about 2 weeks back it wouldnt recognize my bb once I plugged it in .. so i downloaded the desktop manager .. but now eveyrtime I connect my bb .. and i load the roxio thing .. it keeps asking me to set the mass storage mode on my phone when its already connected !! my bb is password protected .. my settings are as follows ..

Media card support: ON
    Encryption Mode: None
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    When Connected: Prompt

Ive tookin out the media card and put It back in Ive formatted the card about to times .. I dont know what to do .. please someone help me !!

BR3731BBB no está en línea Stack level 1

Internal and Media card from the Bold are not recognized by the PC

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to change the letter that should take the internal and the media cards ?
    Because I have the rught settngs on my Bold, but I still can't see the two cards on my PC when I plug my Bold...

Thank you in advance.

BR

Quote Originally Posted by dwmcse View Post
    OK I found something that worked for me... after HOURS of working this problem I stumbled across a solution.

Media Card Settings:
    Media Card Support: ON
    Encryption Mode: NONE
    Mass Storage Mode Support: ON
    When Connected: YES

==============================================

FIX -
    Ensure that the Blackberry Card removable drive letter is G: NOT B:

I had manually set the removable drive to B: when first using the microSD. After many installs and removal of the Blackberry manager. I decided to change the drive letter just for grins. once this was changed it instantly showed up in media manager under MY DEVICES. Hope this helps some of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12