Is there a max video size for playing on the Blackberry 8830? I have been ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

ntjedi no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 Max Video size?

Advertisement

Is there a max video size for playing on the Blackberry 8830? I have been using CloneDVDMobile to create video files of TV Shows (around 150MB per show)but when I try to play a full movie (around 350MB) I get an "error playing" message. I encoded both the TV and Movie files the same and the only difference is the file size.

Any ideas?

beathuh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31bb7c46

Re: 8830 Max Video size?

wouldnt think so, ive had movies on mine that were like 600 mb because of picture quality i wanted, i use bb video converter to make movies into one avi file after copywrite has been decrypted then upload to device thru desktop manager using roxio media manager using advanced settings as mp4 for video mp3 for audio with best quality setting and works fine

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: 8830 Max Video size?

Quote Originally Posted by ntjedi
    Is there a max video size for playing on the Blackberry 8830? I have been using CloneDVDMobile to create video files of TV Shows (around 150MB per show)but when I try to play a full movie (around 350MB) I get an "error playing" message. I encoded both the TV and Movie files the same and the only difference is the file size.

Any ideas?
    None that i know of. i have 2 DVD on my pearl. one is 324MB and one is 382MB and each one plays fine. What file format do you have them in? I understand it is coded the same as the tv clips but possibly b/c of the file size one plays and the other does not and you may need to adjust the coding.