I love my VZW 8830 and have a Motorola H505 Bluetooth with it. I am ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

schuman no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8830 losing pairing with Bluetooth device

Advertisement

I love my VZW 8830 and have a Motorola H505 Bluetooth with it. I am having a recurring problem with the pairing disconnecting on its own. I can power up the Bluetooth and it pairs with the device fine. After 20 mins of it sitting idle, whether the 8830 is in or out of its holster, I lose the pairing. I then need to go to Manage Connections and re-connect the device in order for it to pair again.

I have gone to VZW on this and they have given me a new H505. It still has the problem and I am wondering if it is some setting on the 8830 itself that will cause this. A VZW tech on the phone said it may be related to the Bluetooth software on the device. It's anyone's guess at this point.

I am wondering if anyone has run into this or something similar that can assist in troubleshooting with me. Thanks in advance !

sgardiner no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8830 losing pairing with Bluetooth device

I've had this happen a few times. I use a plantronics 640. I t hasn't happened enough for me to get annoyed yet. I just reach up to my ear and turn the device off and then back on and it reconnects.

MiGustoEs no está en línea Stack level 1

Passcode for most motorola Bluetooths

My son told me to just imput four zeroes - and it did the trick!