I've had it for a few months it does it off and on and realky ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

1youngdj no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32cc6939

8830 Keeps Deleting All types Of Message and call log PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

I've had it for a few months it does it off and on and realky starting 2get on my nerves sum1 pin me with help plz

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: 8830 Keeps Deleting All types Of Message and call log PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a ton of posts on here about this problem. You need to delete unused applications to free up memory. That will prevent this from happening.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Delete unused applications.

go to, media, pictures -> hit the menu button, device memoryy limit , set to lowest (12?) , reserved picture memory 0.

ALT + L+G+L+G will bring up event log, delete it.

There are also a post from hayden if I'm not misstaken, with a very nice guide on how to get more space, but I can't find it atm..

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610

I had this problem after just a few days of purchase. I had to wipe the OS with JL Cmndr and reinstall with latest version. It seems to have helped quite a bit since I am now at around 18mb when I was almost to zero after just a day.

Hope that helps