Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am expecting delivery of my new 8830 from Sprint today. I will let you ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

BBTim no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8830 Horrible PHONE reception

Advertisement

I am expecting delivery of my new 8830 from Sprint today. I will let you know how it works!

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

I have noticed that it is all in your provider. One thing to be aware of is that Sprint and Verizon share towers, so the service you have with 1 you should have with the other. I would love to get the 8830 from Sprint but, I can't for out the dough for it right now. I have not had problems and we have 1 @ work that is with verizon and the only problem is the memory problem with it. I had him do a battery pull on it weekly and that is helping out alot.

jjtown no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I'm with bell (Canada) and my 8830 is great on phone calls

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sgardiner
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I think I'm going to order an 8830 on line from Sprint. Hopefully their service is better and then I can compare the two before returning the Verizon 8830. I looked at the curve and it looks cheaply made.
    The curve has been rated with nothing but good reviews, but, you are right the way it felt in my hand swayed me to the 8800.

DaTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c96188

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hey I hope I can clear some things up , the 8830 has a very strong mic that's why ppl you speak to can hear a lot or background noise , if the person you are talikng to lowers there volume it will be ok , if you use a headset either bluetooth or wired or even a car hands free kit there is no noise as it is not using the phons mic , its a current issue with all blackberrys , easy fix just have the person you are speaking to lower there volume a littl and they should hear you fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12