I'm running the beta 4.5.77 on my VZW 8830. I'm having a problem that comes ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

thosbecker no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 Email Help Needed 4.5.77

Advertisement

I'm running the beta 4.5.77 on my VZW 8830. I'm having a problem that comes and goes. Problem is - my .vzw email works, but I'm getting major delays from the emails I'm forwarding from my ISP. I'm a pretty advanced bb user and have tried all the tricks, battery pull, full wipe + reset, cancel and re-added forward, re-registered host routing table, sent service books, etc... Seems like it only affects the mail getting forwarded from my work account - note forwarding to my gmail works fine. I can only think I'm getting blocked some how. Problem started after I downloanded some apps - gmail, VZW navigator. I'm wondering if there is something on the device blocking this mail?

When I scan the apps installed I noticed SecurIDLib: 2.1.0 installed. I'm wondering if this might be the problem. I don't want to delete it if I need it, but I'm wondering if it is causing some conflict? Any help would be appreciated.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I doubt the SecureID has any affect on your issue. I'm running .66 on a 8330 and have no problems with my mail, but I'm on a BES as well.

You're running an unreleased BETA so there could be any number of issues. Have you tried downgrading back to an earlier version and see if that solves the problem? Downgrade, put the same apps you have installed on that version and see if it has anything to do with the apps or the BETA itself.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Tried the re-load and same issue. I'm wondering if there is some weird security cert. causing a problem. No problems with my .mac or gmail accounts, just the work account forwarded to my BB. Very strange. ISP is saying no problems.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Are you on a BES or do you have security policies set on your phone?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

I'm on BIS, but I'm not sure how to check the security policies?

NoRemorse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31795d7d
    I didn't know a newer version of of 4.5 was leaked for the 8830

NoRemorse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31795d7d
    nvm, apparently it does exist