Hi, I have a Logitech MX 5500 bluetooth keyboard (and mouse) and was wondering if ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

Blacksmith33 no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 connect with Logitech mx 5500 keyboard?

I have a Logitech MX 5500 bluetooth keyboard (and mouse) and was wondering if it would be possible to connect the keyboard to my BB 8830. I'm new to BB (and bluetooth for that matter) and don't know where to start.

dhyde79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    not sure about this one, but, I had a small bluetooth keyboard that was designed for mobile devices, it'd pair with the BB but wouldn't type on need something that emulates whatever serial port the BB wants a keyboard to function on.
    Blackberry Fanatic
    Amateur Photographer/StormShooter
    (PM me for Website/Photo Gallery)

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    This is what i found:
    In CES 2008, Logitech has introduced the new Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5500 which is comprised of a Bluetooth keyboard and a mouse. The mouse in this combo is the Logitech MX Revolution cordless laser mouse. The keyboard for this pair has a built-in LCD which could be used to view time and date, temperature, Web site favorites and song and track title when playing music. You can even use the LCD as a calculator. It also has hotkeys configured for Windows Vista. The mouse features a scroller and Logitech's patented One Touch Search. You can use this pair for up to 30 feet away from your desktop -- simply plug the USB Bluetooth device (which can be used as Bluetooth connectivity for other devices such as cell phones) on your computer and you're good to go.

I think that just means you can connect your phone to your PC with that USB Bluetooth...I dont think you can pair the keyboard to the phone....