I have had several appointments that were updated by other people via email to my ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

csfn90 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32bebfa8

Question 8830 Calendar Issues

Advertisement

I have had several appointments that were updated by other people via email to my BB refuse to let me edit them after the update. I receive the message"Appointment deleted externally. Changes will be lost and the viewer closed." Unfortunately, the appointments weren't deleted and I cannot remove it from my calendar and fix it manually. I have edited the appointment on my PC but it will not update or delete.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: 8830 Calendar Issues

Which OS version are you on? I know the original OS from Verizon 4.2.2.66 had issues with the calendar (though I don't recall what the issue was, I thought it was only that the reminders didn't pop up). Have you updated? Verizon's download center has the newest version and some of the issues were fixed. But I've never heard of this particular issue.

csfn90 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32bebfa8

Re: 8830 Calendar Issues

I did upgrade to the latest version after an unfortunate incident leading to an OS crash last night (failed calendar patch install). Once the new OS, 4.2.2.148 (which contains the patch I was trying to get), was loaded and I restored my data it seems to have fixed the issue. I will have to watch to see if I have a repeat of the problem. Thanks.