Hi, I've got a user whose 8830 (World/Verizon) is not syncing deletes with his Outlook. ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

gkarasik no está en línea Stack level 2

8830 (BES414) not syncing deletes w/Outlook

Advertisement

Hi,

I've got a user whose 8830 (World/Verizon) is not syncing deletes with his Outlook.

We've checked the reconcile settings, and all seem correct. we've pulled/replaced the battery; we've reprogrammed (1 and 2); we've resent reregistered the host routing table.

He is receiving mail from the Exchange server, but items he deletes in Outlook don't delete on the BBerry and vice-versa.

I don't know what else to try.

Please help.

GaryK

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Have you deleted him from the BES and re-added him? If so, first, delete all of the Service Books (except Provisioning - it won't let you delete that one) from the device. Then delete him from the BES. Do a battery pull, re-add him to the BES, and activate the device.

Once re-added, make sure the BB is set for wireless reconciliation and post back if that doesn't solve the problem.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

will try tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Have you deleted him from the BES and re-added him? If so, first, delete all of the Service Books (except Provisioning - it won't let you delete that one) from the device. Then delete him from the BES. Do a battery pull, re-add him to the BES, and activate the device.

Once re-added, make sure the BB is set for wireless reconciliation and post back if that doesn't solve the problem.
    Thanks. I'll try this tomorrow.

GaryK

Overcaution question

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post

Just being a little paranoid here: Among my service book entries are my other email accounts and the verizon wireless WAP entry. If I delete all these will I get them back when I re-add/re-activate the BBerry?

GaryK

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    The service books are what your carrier allows you to access and knows you have in your phone (unless you are on a BES and the BES administrator can re-send service books that the phone is allowed to have) so yes, your WAP entry should return as would the rest of them.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by gkarasik View Post
    Just being a little paranoid here: Among my service book entries are my other email accounts and the verizon wireless WAP entry. If I delete all these will I get them back when I re-add/re-activate the BBerry?

GaryK
    Yes you can resend those from the users BIS account HERE
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

Yes, I'm on a BES. So sorry. SHOULD have made that clear.

GaryK