Ok, when I tried to install my desk mgr. After getting my8830, it wouldn't install, ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

bigfish100 no está en línea Stack level 1

8830 and desk manager

Advertisement

Ok, when I tried to install my desk mgr. After getting my8830, it wouldn't install, so I had to get it from the web. Now that I have it installed on my p.c. It does not sync and I have problems loading any music or pictures.now for my contacts on the bb. Are the contacts suppose to sync on the desk mgr? If not how are we to add the list of contacts to my p.c.? Hope this all is not confusing, I just wish eveything would run out of the box without issues and questions.

tispectrum no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use Outlook and it syncs with my contacts. Did you run the setup on DM?

ChrisNome no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah I have a similar problem

The media center won't update and says that the program is not recognized

also, when configuring the intellisync to sync with outlook, cal, task, mem, and cont's it'll get to the finish screen and when I press finish it says, 'runtime error; the system is not listed in the table file' whatever the **** that means

I just upgraded to the v4.3 of desktop and the 4.2.2.196 of the OS from verizon's site. I could sync with the v4.2.2 of the desktop but it had all sorts of question marks and wasn't too stylish, but it synced.

I'll note, I added the v4.3 from the BB site when it came out and I had the same problem. I thought Verizon might tweek it a little so only their download works for Vzw customers, aparently not. The v4.2.2 from the BB site had even more problems than the new v4.3 did, only the v4.2.2 would sync on my computer..

i did just get a new comp this year with Vista ultimate and Outlook 2007. But this is unacceptable, that should mean they work better

Anyone wanna help me out here?
    ========
    ChrisNome
    ========

bigfish100 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is there ever some one we can corespond with directly with these issues? Do you think that maybe I just have a faulty desk mgr.? I did have to down load the one I have on my pc from the bb web site cause the program that came with the bb didn't even install. Will my question ever get solved, I hope there is help out there. I don't think we all should have to go thru this kind of stuff.