Have any of you running 4.5.0.51 had any issues with audio dropping out for a ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

doctorklein no está en línea Stack level 1

4.5.0.51 bluetooth stereo audio bug?

Advertisement

Have any of you running 4.5.0.51 had any issues with audio dropping out for a few seconds when using bluetooth stereo audio?

I'm using the remote audio gateway, works seamlessly on other BB models, but seems to be buffering audio or just dropping audio on the 8830. Note that Im am never actually loosing the pairing connection, it just drops out.

Please let me know, I have already spoken to RIM support and their interested to see if this is a bug with the .51 build.

Thanks

drichman no está en línea Stack level 1

Audio bug

I've been experiencing the same thing using the same build.

Quote Originally Posted by drichman View Post

Im checking with another user who uses another bluetooth gateway device. He has same phone and os build and claims it works fine. I noticed that the Bluetooth Gateway uses "audio sync" to transfer the audio from BB to Device. My Bluetooth headphones use that a2dp service and work great. It might be the "audio sync" service under bluetooth properties.

Keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by drichman View Post

I think i might be on to something> I got it to work if i shut off my radio. Try that and see if it works. Basically I saw the send receive data arrows going off everytime it cut out. so I shut off the radio conenction and it worked perfectly.

This makes me think we BOTH are running a program that is trying to talk to the net every 45 seconds. Please try this and see if it works, if so I bet we have a program running that causing it.

OK fixed it. It was my Samecell application calling out for my bluetooth gps every 45 seconds, disabled it and it works great now.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Was gonna say, I use my plantronics 590's all the time with the .51 build and never had an issue with it at all...glad u got it fixed tho....