Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks I have tried most of the suggestions....but none have worked so far. I think ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Thanks I have tried most of the suggestions....but none have worked so far. I think what happened is I closed a conversation that I hadnt read.... man I will prob have to wipe the device to fix it...
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

dolphinrich no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3048e0cb
    Have you looked at the bottom in your BB Messenger to see if you have anything pending or an Invite from another BB user?
    Last edited by dolphinrich; 04-07-2008 at 03:14 AM. Reason: typo

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphinrich View Post
    Have you looked at the bottom in your BB Messenger to see if you have anything pending or an Invite from another BB user?
    Yes, none and none....

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Try going to the very top date, click the BlackBerry (menu) button and select "Mark all prior Read"

Changris no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    yea that sam thing happend to me lastnite...i did like 3 pulls with no luck but when i woke up thins morning i had a request that said ******@smtp03.bis.na.blackberry.com

but i have no idea who or what that is. but at least the smiley face isnt there any more
    AKA: EP3

PIN/ID
    ASK
    FIXED! Not really sure how it happened, but I uninstalled DynoPlex....and when it rebooted the icon was gone! Mind you I have done multiple battery pulls and restarts and even service book resending from the BIS and from my BES. So not sure why it cleared. But it did!

Changris no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    Hey man wierd things happin in this world. At least we fixed our BBs somehow lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know the OP said he fixed his problem already, just wanted to post an interesting find. I erased a calendar entry after a reminder came up, but the reminder icon remained on the top banner, dang I thought.
    before I had a chance to troubleshoot though I happened to open up the task bar menu button>switch app (or alt + back button) and lo and behold there was a "reminder" icon. When I selected it to open, a calendar edit page opened up and when I tried to delete it an 'original entry has already been erased' or the like message window popped up with an option to erase the reminder as well....icon erased.
    I wonder if this would hold true for any 'unknown' icon that does not seem to go away .
    Anyways, some food for thought/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12