Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey all,My 8830 is telling me that I have an 1 pin message not read. ... BlackBerry 8830 forum

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

1 open message, cant find!

Advertisement

Hey all,My 8830 is telling me that I have an 1 pin message not read. I have gone into BB messanger, and closed all open conversations. That didntwork so I turned off the phone (full power down) didn't work, tried a battery pull, still no luck! Any suggestions?I am running:BlackBerry® 8830smartphone (GPRS, CDMA)v4.2.2.176 (Platform 3.0.0.76)Any help would be great, anyone else seen this?
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    Try going to the very top in ur messages and hit the BB key and hit mark all read. Hope it works.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ajdamac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c6d491
    You might also want to check in your saved folder. You might have saved it and not opened it.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    hey Try this click the last message and mark it as unread and go back in and re-read it that worked for me
    RedCurv07

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    Quote Originally Posted by chatster18 View Post
    Hey all,My 8830 is telling me that I have an 1 pin message not read. I have gone into BB messanger, and closed all open conversations. That didntwork so I turned off the phone (full power down) didn't work, tried a battery pull, still no luck! Any suggestions?I am running:BlackBerry® 8830smartphone (GPRS, CDMA)v4.2.2.176 (Platform 3.0.0.76)Any help would be great, anyone else seen this?
    A pin message won't be in your BB Messenger, it'll be in your Messages folder. Once there, you can follw the instructions previously given.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    stand corrected
    Quote Originally Posted by Djmarbll View Post
    A pin message won't be in your BB Messenger, it'll be in your Messages folder. Once there, you can follw the instructions previously given.
    RedCurv07

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdamac View Post
    You might also want to check in your saved folder. You might have saved it and not opened it.
    I've done this before, be sure to check your saved messages folder.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Thanks, I tried all of that. Nothing is working I still have a 1 with a smile next to it...
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

tina_twyman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30d4e1b6
    don't forget to check any folders that you have hidden. on the main bb screen click on the button next to your answer button and a small menu appears. click on show all. Afterwards, you will see your hidden folders and then you should be able to see your unrread message in one of your messages folders.

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try the solution in post #3 here

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ght=unread+pin

cheers

ajdamac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c6d491
    That sounds like a BB messenger message, they have a smile as a icon. just go through a re-read all you BB messenger messages and see if that works

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3
    I reread you original post chatster, the way it reads the mistake you made was closing your open conversations without reading the new message, in wich case the only way you will get the icon to go away is to connect your BB to your computer, open Download Manager > Restore, inside you will see you can select from different databases select BBmessenger and PIN messages only (to be sure) and sync.vualla.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BB-ITS no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb 8830 Mailbox disappears when no service is available

I have an user that states on her 8830 that her mailbox disappears when she is not in data service area. Has anyone ever heard of that happening?

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    have you tried a battery pull on your Berry to clear the message waiting icon? I had that problem went through all my folders to find nothing unread. Was frustrated and at a loss so did a battery pull.

that cleared the icon.
    regards
    cHAd

BraileyGirl1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sometimes my phone does this. Go back through all of your messages. Sometimes my phone changes the time on its own therefore it may be 4:00 PM but the time goes back to 1:00 PM...then...your messages are with your earlier 1:00 messages insstead of at the end with the 4:00 messages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast