Hi Stackers! warm regards from the equatorial country! i had my 8310 os4.5 for almost ... International Stackers forum

lifejoy no está en línea Stack level 1

Hallo from Indonesia!

Advertisement

Hi Stackers! warm regards from the equatorial country! i had my 8310 os4.5 for almost 6 months now, and had gone through a lot. especially we have a lot of black market traded berries in here, so there's a non formal war between the legal distributor and the not so. nevertheless, im enjoying a great RIM services and a reliable handset.

cheers!
    Leo

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Welcome to the stacks.see profile for pin
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, Leo!

There is a wealth of knowledge here so feel free to ask any questions you might have.

You might want to start by reading through the links in my signature, in particular the forum rules and guidelines, which is a great place to start for newcomers!

Once again, welcome!

Roger

lifejoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the reply guys.
    i am currently searching for a thread "cannot detect media card" for 8310. i am using a 4 giga mmc, and MacOS 10.5.6, do you have any links for that specific thread? i couldn't find it.
    Best regards
    Leo

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Leo,

Is this a new media card you just purchased or was it working before and now is not?

Go to Options>Media Card. Make sure Media Card Support is ON, Encryption Mode is NONE, Mass Storage Mode Support is ON, Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected is set to PROMPT.

Cheers,
    Roger