hey everybody my names niki i need some new bbm buddies my current ones are ... US & Canadian Stackers forum

mzniki0921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8

LOOKIN FOR NEW BBM BUDDIES AND THEME LOVERS/TESTERS

Advertisement

hey everybody my names niki i need some new bbm buddies my current ones are boring LOL no im jk.. but i would like some new buddies does matter where from long as theres no creepy sex perverts anyone welcome, ages preferred are anywhere between 19 -29 jus write in the request that ur from pinstack so i know how u got my pin and its all good... i also make themes as a hobby i make for all models i would need some testers that respond quickly so yea my pin is 213B8300

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    well hi niki I too am a theme builder!
    I'd love to be a BBm buddy ttyl
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Juggalette09 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wish I knew how to be a theme builder, I have Adobe CS4 and would really like to learn how to, but Kaplan University doesn't have a class to teach me! I love technology and I am currently going to college for Web Design only two terms left after a long 3 year journey! Look at my profile for my PIN

ocjelf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2139A283
    I theme buld as well fell free to add me pin in pro

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You don't have to be a photoshop savvy although it would tremendously help building themes. First thing you need to do is download the theme builder studio 5.0. It's soooooooooooooooooooo much easier than the previous releases. Download it and play with it. If you fear it you'll never learn... My two cents
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    You don't have to be a photoshop savvy although it would tremendously help building themes. First thing you need to do is download the theme builder studio 5.0. It's soooooooooooooooooooo much easier than the previous releases. Download it and play with it. If you fear it you'll never learn... My two cents
    agreed!
    just get in there and start doing it!
    as Rat said, this version is much easier then some of the previous versions that were out! blasted 4.7!!

and play around in the image manipulation suites they can be HOURS of entertainment
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey