I can say that I am very hard on phones and have destroyed a few ... US & Canadian Stackers forum

ChevyGuy45 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31F43CE8

how much of a beating has your BB taken?

Advertisement

I can say that I am very hard on phones and have destroyed a few in very odd ways. The most recent with my curve is while I was driving down the road I noticed I had left it on my hood!! My first reaction was to stop and when I did it fell off and the hard case split in two and the phone slid about 40 feet down the road. When I got out of my truck to retrieve my case some lady drove by and ran it over!! LOL I would like to hear all the stories you guys have about ur BB drops scrapes and other mishaps
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

stonewall72 no está en línea Themes Pro
    My pearl was a tank. This 8330 not so much. Only had it a few months and it creaks like a old boat. Can't stand it!
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    31F43CE8
    I really want the tour but I dunno if it can handle me lol

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    i was pretty nice to my 8100. my fiance's 8110 however ended up getting snow plowed into a curb and sitting in the snow for about two hours, and was still working just fine. we found it because the coverage indicator was lighting up!

my 8310 went to hell and back. it was dropped, kicked, thrown, landed on, and just about everything else you can think of and it just kept going. even had a beer spilled on it and it didn't even blink.

my 9000 has also been dropped numerous times, kicked a few times, thrown around in my car, and i don't even know what else and it's got a few scratches on the side and that's it. it's quite a trooper.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I havent dropped my 8900, but i did drop my bold once. On the way down to the ground I decided to break the fall by trying to get my foot under it, which only led to it being kicked about 3 feet-I was not a happy man.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    31F43CE8
    Haha some of these are funny and odd. How did it get plowed into the snow? LOL

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I havent dropped my 8900, but i did drop my bold once. On the way down to the ground I decided to break the fall by trying to get my foot under it, which only led to it being kicked about 3 feet-I was not a happy man.

That's not funny but I had to laugh. I pictured it too lol.

I was once juggling all my soccer gear and I dropped my phone and all my soccer gear went in mid air as I was trying to save my poor 8310. However, it didn't sustain any injuries not even a single scratch. But I did scream "nooooooooooooooooo" in slow motion like in the movies.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

divdev no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was riding my bicycle with my 8310 in my jersey back pocket when it started pouring. I continued to use it for directions for some time until the keypad stopped responding. There were a few hours of random characters , but after a disassembly and cleaning, I'm writing this post on it, and my trackbal click works better than it has in months!
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102