Hey guys, I'm Bella and I work for Capital Meats. My co-worker and I were ... US & Canadian Stackers forum

BellaNewman no está en línea Stack level 1

Capital Meats

Advertisement

Hey guys, I'm Bella and I work for Capital Meats. My co-worker and I were comapring phones at lunch today. i have an iPhone and she has a Blackberry. She for some reason swears by her Blackberry Pearl. I don't like it, its too compact and I hate the keyboard with a passion.

I prefer the sleek comfort of my iPhone and the app selection is a selling point as well. My favorite app is the facebook app. And now with the latest update I can do everything i could do on a PC on my iPhone.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hi Bella-welcome to PinStack. I understand your point of view and must say the IPhone is a nice device, but comparing it to a Pearl doesnt really give you a true grasp of the Blackberry. While the Pearl is a nice Berry, it doesnt really compare to the newer Berries like the Bold, 8900 Curve or the new 9700 Bold II. But that being said we are all smartphone addicts-welcome.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have both my 8120 and an iPod Touch. I can tell you that the BB is more portable and useful for me.

I can get signal in way more places in addition to the WiFi as opposed to just WiFi on the Touch. I love the SureType system on the 7100 and 8100 series devices I've had, but I'm ready for something new. I need more device memory and hopefully one of the 4 I listed below will do that for me.

I have my eye on the Curve 8520 or 8900, or the Bold 9000 (if I change carriers) or 9700.

I use my iPod Touch more for games, audiobooks and music than apps. At first I downloaded a ton of apps, but recently deleted a bunch that I no longer use. I use every app I have on my BB. I'm getting my dad an iPhone for Christmas and I wonder how much I'll use it when he's done with it.

mzniki0921 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30FB3AD8
    the iphone and blackberry are very competitive if thats the word.. its a user preference for the most part.. i used to work for AT&T for 5 yrs and i absolutely hated everything bout a blackberry their design the icons the menus everything jus i hated it all.. my best friend and her man talked me into a blackberry said it was the best move they ever did and i ended up getting a 8310 curve which i enjoyed alot and i actually now after hating them for sooo long i actually cant live without one.. im now sporting a curve 8520 and recently purchased the european model of the storm 2 i used to have the first one but it crapped out on me.. ill use nothin else less i know im gonna end up being stupid and then ill take a very crappy phone out with me.. but iphones i cant stand and theres nothin that can make me change my mind.. i played with an iphone that my friend owned had it for like 2 days and i hated it .. SHE even loved that iphone switched from a peark it to it til it gave her problems and now shes back on a bb

BellaNewman no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you guys so much!
    To be honest, I love my iPhone but I don't love my iPhone bill. I'm not happy with at&t and their ridiculous charges. I had Verizon and switched a year ago because they did not have any phones that met my needs. Now I'm considering a switch back but am a little apprehensive about blackberries. So I wanted to hear from people who've used both.
    Last edited by BellaNewman; 11-20-2009 at 01:00 PM.