I've found increasing hard to get bbm buddies.most ppl r rude n think u want ... US & Canadian Stackers forum

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

BBM and ADD ME

Advertisement

I've found increasing hard to get bbm buddies.most ppl r rude n think u want some online date r that certain ppl r too old.is pinstack turng into the bb dating pervert hotline.I have been wit pinstack fo aleast 5yrs.I have seen the changes gd n bad.I only wish we could go back to the old days when it was about Blackberry.Hayden u have a done a great job over the years.thanks fo the knowledge you have spread out to the masses of the bb world.one more thing.hey boys n girls pinstack was founded to inform n everybody was nice to each other.let's maintain the legacy n a respectful way.if you dnt wana do dat go play n the sand box.much love n peace.RASTAFARI!!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    Amen!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Seems to be a lot of this going around.

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Seems to be a lot of ppl disgruntled about negative bbm experiences...this is truly unfortunate...

Ajanthan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31F8F87A
    added pin
    PIN: 31F8F87A
    BlackBerry 8330
    V.4.5.0.163 (Platform V.3.4.0.51)

Everyone, Please add me to BBM again! NEW phone and PIN! :)

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I think the best way to find people to talk to on BBM is to remove your PIN from your profile, and spend time on the Stacks and learn about the people that post. Find the people you trust and add them as a friend in your control panel on the forum and then send PM's to ask for their PIN to add them on BBM. This is the way I have always done it and will always continue to do it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    I think the best way to find people to talk to on BBM is to remove your PIN from your profile, and spend time on the Stacks and learn about the people that post. Find the people you trust and add them as a friend in your control panel on the forum and then send PM's to ask for their PIN to add them on BBM. This is the way I have always done it and will always continue to do it.
    Amen.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Once again I'll say this out of experience that I've never had anyone rudely pin msg me ever. I've been on this board for over a year and have left my pin in my profile always and have never had any problems. I've heard many horror stories about bad experiences but I've been very fortunate to not be a victim of any negative msg from pin to pin or bbm.

contractorswife no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    ?rasclot I know the feeling. I feel the same way about pinstack so I don't post a lot on here much anymore.

daniels75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    negot.
    Rasclot is one of my buddies and what he has said is so true. I would love to find more bbm buddies, but either no one wants to talk, they are unavailable or they drop hints about being in a bad marriage and expect you to drop your clothes for that reason. It is ludicrous. If you truly want to be meet a bb messenger pal who is almost always around and good for day-to-day convos, pin me at 24B04673.