Just want to give anyone else in the area the heads up of a service ... Network Outage Notifications forum

8800bruin no está en línea Stack level 3

Service Interruption in West Los Angeles (90025)

Advertisement

Just want to give anyone else in the area the heads up of a service interruption in West LA.

I have just confirmed with AT&T technical support that there indeed is a problem near the intersection of Santa Monica and Sepulveda in West Los Angeles.

Yesterday, they said it was a problem with a tower 1 mile away from my office, today they said its' a network switch which is bugging out. Estimated time for resolution is October 11th (two days from now).

Although my phone has 5 out of 5 bars of service and is displaying EDGE, I cannot make or receive calls nor go out to the net via the Berry Browswer. As soon as I leave this area, service is restored.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Service Interruption in West Los Angeles (90025)

that's just crazy that they can pinpoint down the exact area that is affected

8800bruin no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well it's been over a year since this I had to post to this thread but for those of you in West LA, and have a Bold, there is a 3G outage on a tower (according to tech support) on the corner of Santa Monica and Westwood Blvds.

My phone has been in EDGE all day, and for the early parts of the day, even down to GSM.

My real test will be once I get home, will 3G service be restored. I HOPE!