Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Here's more info on this: BBCHG34023 - BlackBerry Infrastructure - database upgrade (rescheduled) for all ... Network Outage Notifications forum

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Advertisement

Here's more info on this:

BBCHG34023 - BlackBerry Infrastructure - database upgrade (rescheduled) for all *NA Network subscribers in the following locations: The Americas
    Change Window Start Date and Time: 03/29/08 06:00:00 (GMT)
    Change Window End Date and Time: 03/29/08 10:00:00 (GMT)
    Downtime Duration: 4 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
    Impact: BlackBerry subscribers may be unable to send or receive messages during the maintenance. Subscribers may also be unable to register their device, roam in another location, or use other services such as Internet browsing. BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to use the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or perform activities such as creating new accounts, accessing their Internet mailbox, integrating third-party email accounts, or viewing email attachments during the maintenance. Devices may not receive new service books during the maintenance. BlackBerry Connect and BlackBerry-enabled devices that require a new PIN may be unable to receive the PIN. BlackBerry Enterprise Servers may be unable to connect to the BlackBerry Infrastructure during the maintenance. Wireless service providers and device resellers may be unable to use BlackBerry administration web sites or perform activities such as creating subscriber accounts or provisioning services for subscribers during the maintenance.

BBCHG34049 - Email roaming interruption to accommodate the Americas BlackBerry Infrastructure database upgrade all AP(MULT), EU(MULT) subscribers in the following locations: Asia/Pacific, Europe
    Change Window Start Date and Time: 03/29/08 06:00:00 (GMT)
    Change Window End Date and Time: 03/29/08 10:00:00 (GMT)
    Downtime Duration: 4 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
    Impact: BlackBerry subscribers using their home SIM card when roaming in another location (GRX roaming) are not expected to be affected by the maintenance. BlackBerry subscribers who switched to a local SIM card when roaming in another location (Relay roaming) may be unable to use BlackBerry services during the maintenance.

BBCHG30691 - BlackBerry Infrastructure - network component software upgrade for all *EU Network subscribers in the following locations: Europe
    Change Window Start Date and Time: 03/30/08 01:00:00 (GMT)
    Change Window End Date and Time: 03/30/08 05:00:00 (GMT)
    Downtime Duration: 0 hour(s) and 15 minute(s)
    Impact: BlackBerry subscribers may be unable to send or receive messages during the maintenance. Subscribers may also be unable to register their device, roam in another location, or use other services such as Internet browsing. BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to use the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or perform activities such as creating new accounts, accessing their Internet mailbox, integrating third-party email accounts, or viewing email attachments during the maintenance. Devices may not receive new service books during the maintenance. BlackBerry Connect and BlackBerry-enabled devices that require a new PIN may be unable to receive the PIN. BlackBerry Enterprise Servers may be unable to connect to the BlackBerry Infrastructure during the maintenance. Wireless service providers and device resellers may be unable to use BlackBerry administration web sites or perform activities such as creating subscriber accounts or provisioning services for subscribers during the maintenance.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    that was a mouthful Thanks CWAX
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    I asked RIM this because I'm a BES admin and we have Tx2 support...the answer is you have to have Tx4 support to get the emails...Tx2 is pricey enough (it's 24x7 call support). My source for these messages will have to be Pinstack

Oh ok. Thanks. I guess us BIS users don't get the same level of support from RIM LOL

cashis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2424248F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do I kno if my phone will b affected by this outage

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    Wow on my damn birthday
    If your worried about your blackberry being out that late on your birthday then your not celebrating it right. lolz
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cashis View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~how do I kno if my phone will b affected by this outage
    If you run on BES it will be. Text smessages and SMS, pin messages will be affect but not phone service. Correct me if im wrong.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    Quote Originally Posted by saukrateaz View Post
    If you run on BES it will be. Text smessages and SMS, pin messages will be affect but not phone service. Correct me if im wrong.
    It said a 100% outage so it might be affected to. Not completely sure though.

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3
    My sister and step-sister are both the 29th, too. Popular birthday season. My best friend is the day earlier...

I think I have an outage right now.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow.I dunno.as about a 6month new bb user.I've had more problems with my bb than any other phone I've had.now another outage.can someone please tell me anything that will help me enjoy my bb experience.I'm on bis with the curve.and yes its great for emails and messanger.but I honestly don't know how its better than any other high end hanset I've had.ty.

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX View Post
    I asked RIM this because I'm a BES admin and we have Tx2 support...the answer is you have to have Tx4 support to get the emails...Tx2 is pricey enough (it's 24x7 call support). My source for these messages will have to be Pinstack
    That's just plain ignorant of RIM. Anyone whose on a BES should get these kinds of notifications. It actually helps them. Instead of a BES admin wondering why his emails aren't getting sent to his device and why there are 2,443 emails in pending, he would have a heads up. As well as prevent 200 calls to the helpdesk about why their new Curve isnt' working....Now I can understand why they don't send them to every RIM handheld, but come on.....
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Oh ok. Thanks. I guess us BIS users don't get the same level of support from RIM LOL
    If it makes you feel any better I work for the Army and we only have T3 support lol.....And we're running thousands of BB's....
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    BBCHG34023 - BlackBerry Infrastructure - database upgrade
    (rescheduled) for all *NA Network subscribers in the following
    locations: The Americas
    Change Window Start Date and Time: 03/29/08 06:00:00 (GMT) Change Window End Date and Time: 03/29/08 10:00:00 (GMT) Downtime Duration: 4 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
    Impact: BlackBerry subscribers may be unable to send or receive messages during the maintenance. Subscribers may also be unable to register their device, roam in another location, or use other services such as Internet browsing. BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to use the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or perform activities such as creating new accounts, accessing their Internet mailbox, integrating third-party email accounts, or viewing email attachments during the maintenance. Devices may not receive new service books during the maintenance. BlackBerry Connect and BlackBerry-enabled devices that require a new PIN may be unable to receive the PIN. BlackBerry Enterprise Servers may be unable to connect to the BlackBerry Infrastructure during the maintenance.
    Wireless service providers and device resellers may be unable to use BlackBerry administration web sites or perform activities such as creating subscriber accounts or provisioning services for subscribers during the maintenance.
    BBCHG34049 - Email roaming interruption to accommodate the Americas BlackBerry Infrastructure database upgrade all AP(MULT), EU(MULT) subscribers in the following locations: Asia/Pacific, Europe Change Window Start Date and Time: 03/29/08 06:00:00 (GMT) Change Window End Date and Time: 03/29/08 10:00:00 (GMT) Downtime Duration: 4 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
    Impact: BlackBerry subscribers using their home SIM card when roaming in another location (GRX roaming) are not expected to be affected by the maintenance. BlackBerry subscribers who switched to a local SIM card when roaming in another location (Relay roaming) may be unable to use BlackBerry services during the maintenance.

BBCHG30691 - BlackBerry Infrastructure - network component software upgrade for all *EU Network subscribers in the following locations:
    Europe
    Change Window Start Date and Time: 03/30/08 01:00:00 (GMT) Change Window End Date and Time: 03/30/08 05:00:00 (GMT) Downtime Duration: 0 hour(s) and 15 minute(s)
    Impact: BlackBerry subscribers may be unable to send or receive messages during the maintenance. Subscribers may also be unable to register their device, roam in another location, or use other services such as Internet browsing. BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to use the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or perform activities such as creating new accounts, accessing their Internet mailbox, integrating third-party email accounts, or viewing email attachments during the maintenance. Devices may not receive new service books during the maintenance. BlackBerry Connect and BlackBerry-enabled devices that require a new PIN may be unable to receive the PIN. BlackBerry Enterprise Servers may be unable to connect to the BlackBerry Infrastructure during the maintenance.
    Wireless service providers and device resellers may be unable to use BlackBerry administration web sites or perform activities such as creating subscriber accounts or provisioning services for subscribers during the maintenance.

http://dataoutages.com for the am email when people get them.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 03-28-2008 at 12:37 PM.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok I guess not. Lol

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'm down at 1:55 (cst) and I'm going out of my mind. I never relieved how addicted I was until now. I was talking to my phone asking it to forgive me for the lack of attention and to please work. I forgot about the outage.

cchvz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f293e3
    I'm back on. Seattle, Washington. yay!
    -Carlos
    pin: 23f293e3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast