Good evening everyone. I had an issue today where about 30 of my EU users ... Network Outage Notifications forum

mighthealthy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Possible Problem in EU With Blackberry/RIM?

Advertisement

Good evening everyone. I had an issue today where about 30 of my EU users lost the ability to receive mail all at once. The BB server is hosted here in the US and all users that lost the ability to receive mail were in the UK and Denmark. Strange thing is that it only effected some users. Users resided on different Exchange servers with different mobile carriers (02 and TDC). Not all users on these Exchange servers or carriers were effected though. Just very odd case where it happened to such a large # of users at once. Was wondering if anyone had any input

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I thought I saw an email about an outage that caused north american users and europe user not able to pin. Might have been the same thing.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mighthealthy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    I thought I saw an email about an outage that caused north american users and europe user not able to pin. Might have been the same thing.
    If anyone has a link to an article about this or any more info, I would greatly appreciate it.