Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Well after turning my wireless off and back on, I got my ... Network Outage Notifications forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Well after turning my wireless off and back on, I got my full EDGE back.

tonyborrelli no está en línea Stack level 1
    hello alll newbie here]

i have a blackberry pearl with t mobile in chicago and my edge has been off 95% of the time since yesterday..as we speak i just have gsm displayed instead of edge..

eburganjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245F43BB
    I'm still having some minor issues. Is anyone using Facebook for BB? My Facebook performance is REALLY bad and I'm not sure if it's due to TMO, my own BB, or Facebook. Beyond Facebook, though, still experiencing some strange Internet performance from e-mail to web browsing.

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by eburganjr View Post
    I'm still having some minor issues. Is anyone using Facebook for BB? My Facebook performance is REALLY bad and I'm not sure if it's due to TMO, my own BB, or Facebook. Beyond Facebook, though, still experiencing some strange Internet performance from e-mail to web browsing.
    At this point, it sounds like a TMO problem - not your BB.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I had problems yesterday with my email here in CT but but not with internet access and I'm on Verizon.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I m in NYC...It's official I contacted TMO because I definately had noticeable service problem today....and they confirmed that they have been having outages since 03/07/2008 on the 19th Global Outages and on the 21st data outages for all of NY and Rhode Island!! They are always quick to add bonus minutes or tell u they can only offer a $10 credit...so I told them quite frankly when the payments are due they don't want to hear "I will gladly pay you tuesday for a cheeseburger today" they want their money today or they cut your service off without so much as an excuse me!! So for the service problems I wanted to be credited for my txt msg/data usages for the month end of story....It was done!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    I m in NYC...It's official I contacted TMO because I definately had noticeable service problem today....and they confirmed that they have been having outages since 03/07/2008 on the 19th Global Outages and on the 21st data outages for all of NY and Rhode Island!! They are always quick to add bonus minutes or tell u they can only offer a $10 credit...so I told them quite frankly when the payments are due they don't want to hear "I will gladly pay you tuesday for a cheeseburger today" they want their money today or they cut your service off without so much as an excuse me!! So for the service problems I wanted to be credited for my txt msg/data usages for the month end of story....It was done!!
    Dang thats pretty good nothing a little stern talking to can't fix
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last night, well this morning, I had a 3 hour lag with t-mobile, I am sitting in the seatac airport... Going to Chicago for a week for business... Hopefully it works there, currently it seems all data is working in Seattle right now

greystealth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319DD34b
    Switch to vzw you'll never have probs.

JrzyBoy13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FB04AE
    I have been having that problem with my pearl for a few weeks now. When i called Tmo they said there is a data issue with the RIM devices. I have learned a little trick that works with my pearl. I hold down ALT and press LG LG and release ALT. This will bring up an event log. Press menu and then clear log. Then I exit and go to Options. In options I go to advanced options and then to service book. In the service book there should be something about MMS Config. I hit the menu key and delete. I then page back under the advanced options i go to host routing table. Scroll down to the bold number hit menu and register now. If you go to the mms text and the image still isn't up then just hit the menu key and retrieve now.This has always worked for me. I have been dealing with Tmo and after calling there blackberry support so many times on this same issue i picked up a few of they're tricks. Hope this helps

tonyborrelli no está en línea Stack level 1
    well i am still having issues.. it seemed to work fine yesterday for a few hours and then late last nite went back to gsm mode and been on it 99% since las nite..

i called t mobile and they said all data on sks and bb are messed up do to them working on a tower and should be resolved by tomm.. i hope so cause i do not use the bb for voice at all strictly data so its doing me no good at all

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Melissa, looks like all subscribers are back up and running in our area. Most subscribers of any t-mobile data services was down until yesterday. We still see some sporadic problems here and there. No official word on why or how or what happened.....

but i'm glad its all over. I just seem to hbe having some issues with my bbm thats all
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

redrat121 no está en línea Stack level 1
    20390e36

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123