Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Dittos from Colorado-I have Verizon unlimited data on an 8830 W.E. Sporatic connection ... Network Outage Notifications forum

jhildy07 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Dittos from Colorado-I have Verizon unlimited data on an 8830 W.E. Sporatic connection problems >

dee7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24200F55
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    at&t in ark. Been having same prob. With browser and wap.

BritCrit no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Browser seems to be back up and running at EDGE speeds on my T-Mo Pearl in Houston. Joe and Brit, are you two still having issues?

Forgot to mention my problems started Sunday on the way back from Brenham, TX. Yesterday was HORRIBLE trying to browse so I gave up LOL
    Actually, it's improved dramatically in the past couple hours. I've been using the data connect with my laptop (in fact to write this post).

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Ditto! Very same here 72801 arkansas at&t fer the past week! Ohhh yes indeed have I ever here in arkansas with at&t.I have bn so flustered and dun so many memory cleans and soft resets! Thinking oh no here we go now again back 2 att store 2trade curves again
    Quote Originally Posted by dee7 View Post
    at&t in ark. Been having same prob. With browser and wap.

smis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OU812
    My browser is not showing up I did a battery pull and still nothing.
    Once you go BlackBerry you never go back!

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I had his issue also. But I could connect to opera mini, just BB browser wasn't working.

adam.sn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4c7dab38
    Telus is a bit off too.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    It's been happening to me for almost a week. Pissing me off. They better fix it.
    I'm beginning to feel the same way. This was one of the reasons I left my Pearl last year for my SideKick 3. Looks like its becoming as bad as the SideKick problems I had.

If I had to, I might get the LX just for the full keyboard. I have 10 months to make up my mind. Something has to be done to correct this issue.

I love the BB platform but if my browser and email don't work like I want them to I may go back to fully browsing on my PC.

Raven71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F7DCD
    Glad I found this because since last night I have been having problems. Just until about an hour ago I was not able to get onto the net with the BIS browser and I was not getting e-mails. My Medianet browser was working fine.

I also had a problem if I sat on one side of the room I had no service yesterday and if I moved to the other side I was ok. Never had that problem before and still having it in the one room.

My e-mails just started to come through some from yesterday.

jonnymilba no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been having browser issues for the past week. It'll be slow or not connect at all. Same with other apps like facebook and viigo. I pull the battery and that helps for about half a day. 8320 on tmob in MN

nefer988 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm having the same issue since 2 days ago. My carrier is AT&T. Anyway, in order to go to the websites I needed to go, I had to use the AT&T media net browser and enter my bookmark.I guess is a blackberry enterprise server issue. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    Just wondering is anyone else has noticed issues with their BB today? specifically since lunchtime Texas time?

I've done a soft reset 2x, pulled the battery, etc. still can't open any websites in the WAp browser or sign in to any of my accounts in Jivetalk. Yet I have full EDGE!

wtf?
    well yesterday no, but today my Curve was all over the place. no signal, gsm, edge, sos. in out in out. I'm on Tmo in Dallas. The conspiracy theorist in me wants to argue the case that it's very typical when a company is upgrading cell towers to UMTS/HSDPA *cough Tmobile USA*cough.
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I have been having issues...but only when I traveled far away from home I notice these issues lower case edge, GSM, sos etc...crud!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

dee7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24200F55
    72015 ark. been 100 times better since last post. No issues except old text popping up as just been sent. ?? Hope everyone else is good.

jhildy07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Last 24 hours have been much better here in CO. A little slow now and then, but at least pages are loading and e-mail seems o.k. Can't wait for the upgrade this weekend! Happy Easter, all;-)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast