Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It's been happening to me for almost a week. Pissing me off. They better fix ... Network Outage Notifications forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

It's been happening to me for almost a week. Pissing me off. They better fix it.

jwarnoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305753FF
    Verizon 8830 WE in Indiana. Browsing was incredibly slow most of yesterday afternoon into the evening. Emails unaffected. Everything seems normal today.

jmandoman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been having the same problem on Sprint's EVDO.

bond56 no está en línea Stack level 2

Post Re

HAD SAME PROBLEM HERE IN NY dID WHAT YOU DID NOTHING CHANGED. BUT AN HOUR AGO ITS WORKING

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Quote Originally Posted by VandalDuck View Post
    I am having difficulties with the BlackBerry Browser. It will sporadically connect to the net, sometimes connecting nice and slow, sometimes normal speed, sometimes not at all.

I am still able to send/receive e-mails. I have the BBSmart HTML e-mail viewer installed and can download pictures.

This same issue happened last week, around the same time of the day...by the evening, it was all cleared up.

I have an 8830 World Edition with Verizon as my provider in Minnesota. I have tried turning the device off and then on, shutting the device down and pulling the battery, all to no avail.

I'm convinced that Verizon - or BlackBerry for that matter - is having sporadic issues.

Please let me know if you are experiencing anything similar.

VandalDuck
    Same problems here. I have a BB 8100 on tmo and I get through sometimes and sometimes not here in Texas.

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Ohhh yes indeed have I ever here in arkansas with at&t.I have bn so flustered and dun so many memory cleans and soft resets! Thinking oh no here we go now again back 2 att store 2trade curves again!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

olduwan no está en línea Stack level 1
    T-Mobile in Bellevue, Wa. I had the same issues all week but its back now and noticeably faster. Maybe they were doing an unannounced update?

BritCrit no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yep, same issue here in Texas (Dallas). I've been able to resolve it by running diagnostics from the status screen after turning the signal off and back on. This of course is the plumbing equivlant of "jiggling the handle"

BritCrit no está en línea Stack level 1
    I should note Tmobile service on Pearl 8100

gshepherdgirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)I was having the same issues earlier. I'm on Cincinnati Bell (GSM)with an 8700 and it was driving me nuts. Slow day at work and the slow/no browsing made it worse.

That70sdawg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Slow browser in ATL also on AT&T...
    RIM problem with many different carriers...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Browser seems to be back up and running at EDGE speeds on my T-Mo Pearl in Houston. Joe and Brit, are you two still having issues?

Forgot to mention my problems started Sunday on the way back from Brenham, TX. Yesterday was HORRIBLE trying to browse so I gave up LOL

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yeah I noticed the sluggishness 2 days ago, I'm with Alltel EVDO in Ga. Funny thing is I have full EVDO coverage, plus when I use opera mini, it works fine and fast. Guess its something with the BIS?

t_ringler no está en línea Stack level 1
    BB 8100 on t-mo in Jax Florida.....suggish or no data at full edge for about a week now........Glad to see I'm not the only one, I thought something was wrong with mine and was about to take it to a retailer to have it checked out

beja no está en línea Stack level 3
    VZW 8830 in NJ. Browesr has been slow for three days. Email has been fine though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast