Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Just wondering is anyone else has noticed issues with their BB today? specifically since lunchtime ... Network Outage Notifications forum

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry Browser issues anyone?

Advertisement

Just wondering is anyone else has noticed issues with their BB today? specifically since lunchtime Texas time?

I've done a soft reset 2x, pulled the battery, etc. still can't open any websites in the WAp browser or sign in to any of my accounts in Jivetalk. Yet I have full EDGE!

wtf?

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Sounds carrier related if you don't have any data for Jivetalk. I don't think that runs through the RIM servers.

Upstate NY has been fine all day long... I'm on at&t
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I might have an outage too...I can't sent emails through a pushed Yahoo account yet I also have a full EDGE

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    My EDGE data (BlackBerry brpwser) is slow. This has been a normal occurence and I don't like it. I am able to send and recieve emails though.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    EDGE has been slow for the last 2 days. I wasn't able to use my BB Browser and if I tried, loading pages took FOREVER IF they loaded. Today it's still slow but usable.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Yeah. Not sure what's going on.

People across the country are reporting that Browsers are acting funky, working about 25% of the time, however, emails and all other services seem to be working time.

I have seen reports from TMobz, Sprint and Nextel. Not sure about the other carriers as of yet.

Both BIS and BES browsers seem to be affected.

No biggie to me though (atleast not right now). As long as I am getting email, I am happy.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I just don't like it when my shizz isn't working properly and I wanted to make sure i'm not the only experiencing problems.

i'm with TMO and i'm able to receive texts and emails, but still no JT or wap Browser.

VandalDuck no está en línea Stack level 2

BlackBerry Browser issues anyone?

I am having difficulties with the BlackBerry Browser. It will sporadically connect to the net, sometimes connecting nice and slow, sometimes normal speed, sometimes not at all.

I am still able to send/receive e-mails. I have the BBSmart HTML e-mail viewer installed and can download pictures.

This same issue happened last week, around the same time of the day...by the evening, it was all cleared up.

I have an 8830 World Edition with Verizon as my provider in Minnesota. I have tried turning the device off and then on, shutting the device down and pulling the battery, all to no avail.

I'm convinced that Verizon - or BlackBerry for that matter - is having sporadic issues.

Please let me know if you are experiencing anything similar.

VandalDuck

brward no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BlackBerry Browser outage?

I am experiencing the terrible browsing too. (I am also on Verizon.) I have an 8130 and use the Empower Email Viewer, and I am able to view emails with pictures. It's my browsing experience that is awful. It has been happening for the last week or so in an on and off fashion.
    Last edited by brward; 03-18-2008 at 05:09 PM.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    yea me too....it began sometime yesterday i think.........everything worked fine except the data(web browsing,jivetalk,etc)

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am having the same with my 8130 on Alltel in AZ......the browser is excruciatingly slow, email and BB messenger are fine........but browsing is taking several minutes per page for loading time....sometimes timing out. This is the 3rd time in less that a week that it's been like this......frustrating!!!!

I have tried, restarts, service books, reregistering, and calling my provider and all have not helped.......I have not tried the provider today, didn't feel like sitting on hold.....

So, it's not just Verizon....we may not have answers, but at least we don't suffer alone
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    me too...im with sprint......no jivetalk,no WAP......

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Hey...Atleast it's not email. ;-)

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Add me to the list. 8130 on AllTel in Michigan

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast