Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I don't get a lot of important emails overnight, just a lot of junk (except ... Network Outage Notifications forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I don't get a lot of important emails overnight, just a lot of junk (except my PinStack thread alerts). I thought they got tired of bothering me and stopped sending them LOL

Then again, as I said in an earlier post, I'm under the influence of several medications for bronchitis. So I don't even remember when I got my last email before 2:30 AM Central yesterday.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-13-2008 at 01:03 AM.

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    its back woot woot!!!

eulogypros no está en línea Stack level 1

You could use those eulogy examples at any time

If you have been handed the intimidating job of writing a eulogy for your cherished one's funeral service, you will probably want to read an eulogy sample or two. In reality, the faster you can get your hands on to review, the better ready you will be for establishing the proper tone and theme for your personal cherished one's eulogy. It is never easy to summarize an whole life and legacy in one single, heartfelt speech. But by reviewing an eulogy sample - pinpointing what truly speaks to you and ruling out what may not be as fitting inside your specific conditions - you will be sure to capture the appropriate tone. Keep in mind the eulogy to be as unique because the dearly departed. Just simply because some situation is included in an instance you have study does not always mean that it should be incorporated in the funeral speech that you're composing. Give some thought as towards the type of service you are holding for your cherished one. Think about your cherished one's character, and the emotions of your fellow mourners. If the recently deceased was known for his pervasive sense of humor, maybe a joke could be fitting. Otherwise, you might want to get some other's opinions on what aspects to get from any particularly touching instance you've read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123