ok well i live bout 45 minutes away from sacramento,ca and well my sister has ... Network Outage Notifications forum

lovey63 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question att california coverage

Advertisement

ok well i live bout 45 minutes away from sacramento,ca and well my sister has a blackberry to and so do i while her coverages was edge mine was really low for some reason and i have os 4.5 from vodafone when my phone company is att does it make a difference and my sis has 4.2 from att so i was wonderin how to fix it

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Do you have that problem everywhere? Or just outside of Sacramento? I have heard that using another carriers code can alter your IP Stack, which would affect your signal strength. Also, do you have the same model devices? one last thing to look at is the version of your SIM. The older SIMs may not "talk" to the network as well.

Just theories.

sorry took me so long like 3 months i was busy um no we have the same devices she has the same os as me and her signal is edge while mine is gsm we have latest sim and i downgraded back to 4.2 and had the same prob

icantfeelmyface no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24a0b3a0
    Is hers edge in caps? She might be on the bis "blackberry internet service" while your just using the blackberry for phone and txt let me know via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Sounds like the above statement is correct.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

once again sorry no she doesnt use bis or bes