Anyone having data issues with there BBBOLD's on AT&T network. I can not access the ... Network Outage Notifications forum

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

AT&T Data issues

Advertisement

Anyone having data issues with there BBBOLD's on AT&T network. I can not access the internet. facebook will not update, and I can not get any new emails to the device. If I turn off data and then turn it back on; it works for a minute then stops. The 3G is now 3g; which I know that this means very low connection. Is there anyone experiencing the same issues let me know.... I am in Cincinnati, OH.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm fine in central california. I believe there might be a tower that is down in your location. Have you tried calling local AT&T support?

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I am on the phone with them now... they told me that there is a tower that is down in Youngstown, OH. That is 4.5 hrs away from me currently... They are still clueless... I have now Blackberry logo next to the 3G..
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

tcprcb no está en línea Stack level 2
    In central Indiana with no issues.

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by tcprcb View Post
    In central Indiana with no issues.
    Thanx for your feed back......

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    After all the trouble shooting that they did... I asked to be taken off the network then re-add me! What do I have to say "I am smarter then a AT&T rep...." {Locked In...}

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Over the last few days I have been havimg problems with facebook and email. It tells me something bout an input error and the the system is restarting. Is this what you were getting?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Over the last few days I have been havimg problems with facebook and email. It tells me something bout an input error and the the system is restarting. Is this what you were getting?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    No Sir, I was not getting that error message. Mine was pertaining to time-out issues and not able to connect. No emails were able to be sent or received...