Hey guys, having a big delay issue with Yahoo Mail plus, and regular yahoo. I ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Abouraya no está en línea Stack level 2

Yahoo Mail Plus & Regular Email Delays??

Advertisement

Hey guys, having a big delay issue with Yahoo Mail plus, and regular yahoo. I have two emails set up with Yahoo plus and then a regular yahoo address. All of them are delayed coming to my BB.

I have the 8100 on TMO (not sure if this its cause by the new device).

I read that yahoo has an agreement for push-to-push of messages, yet even with deleting and re- activating my accounts on BIS 2.1 I still have a delay.

Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Yahoo Mail Plus & Regular Email Delays??

i dont have Yahoo i have Earthlink. I know they have a cycle they run to push emails thru of up to 15 min. So mine do get delayed. Last thursday and Friday it was really slow.... Very frustrating...
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

I was reading in another post that Yahoo recently set up agreements with RIM to avoid polling the server every 15 min, so that instead its direct push. It has been workign perfectly with my Gmail account, instant delivery of email, just was really hoping it would work well with my yahoo accounts. Thanks for the info though

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

What I ended up doing: Go to your BB login page for your carrier. delete the email addresses and then set them up again. It worked great...I get my emails almost instantly
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by officer
    What I ended up doing: Go to your BB login page for your carrier. delete the email addresses and then set them up again. It worked great...I get my emails almost instantly
    I did this with all my accounts, it worked perfect for all of them, microsoft exchange, gmail, yet yahoo still had delays, strange.

merlik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204AEA28

Strange, I haven't had any problems with my yahoo mail, only my website e-mail. And that works now that I sent books again.