I noticed yesterday afternoon that my Yahoo emails (BIS account) weren't getting through. I called ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

jwarnoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305753FF

yahoo email problems

Advertisement

I noticed yesterday afternoon that my Yahoo emails (BIS account) weren't getting through. I called Verizon, and their service tech checked the account, sent service books, etc. I could still get the Internet, and the tech could send to my PIN. He finally said that the problem was likely with Yahoo's connection to Blackberry.

I called Yahoo, and their service tech confirmed that they were having problems which would soon be corrected. Things cleared up for a while. Then today about noon the emails stopped coming again. I called Yahoo back, and two different techs said they did not deal with Blackberry issues at all. The first one hung up on me when I asked to speak to a supervisor.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: yahoo email problems

haha, you get PIN messages right? just to verify your BIS connection.

Chances are they are experiencing problems again.. this is not first time customer care (not just yahoo but generally all) becomes the world most stupid person when they hear the word blackberry..

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

it seems to be all over the yahoo answers board about alot of people having this issue

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3

You are unfortunately not alone. I am getting really tired of this shiite. Yahoo can't get it together and it's their e-mail that's down. Quite unfortunate.

jayeazy1981 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25894b5c

I'm also having the same issue. It takes almost an hour to recive any email, and sometimes I don't even get them. Dose anybody know if yahoo is working on the issue? If so what are they doing to resolve it? I use my yahoo email for work and personal and I'm going crazy not getting any emails since yesturday. Talk about an addict! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughboy4life no está en línea Stack level 4

I can't complain it's a free service even if their were a problem.I'am just glad I don't have to pay.

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Yeah, I get my money's worth of service out of Yahoo.