Ok, I set up a seperate .Mac account for exclusive use on my BB... The ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

KSpider no está en línea Stack level 1

x-post : .Mac Mail and BB Pearl (IMAP syncing)

Advertisement

Ok, I set up a seperate .Mac account for exclusive use on my BB... The Idea is, because this is IMAP, If I delete emails on the .mac server, they will also be deleted from my BB... This idea is not becoming reality... Will it just take a while to get deleted from the BB, is this just not going to happen? I set it up as an IMAP account on mytmobile.com ...I would just like to be able to clear all emails from my BB using my computer, as I have not figured out how to delete more then one email at once on the BB...

Thanks

StarmanDX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B010CC

Re: x-post : .Mac Mail and BB Pearl (IMAP syncing)

You can delete multiple e-mails at once on the BB if they are all from an earlier date by moving to the date in the messaging app and clicking, then going to "Delete Prior."

Not sure if that's much help

KSpider no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: x-post : .Mac Mail and BB Pearl (IMAP syncing)

KSpider, Welcome to PinStack.

I don't think your deleted email on the server will be deleted on the BB, But I do think if you delete them on the BB they will be deleted on the Server. As to deleting multiple emails you can select multiple contiguous emails from your messages list by pressing and holding the # key (I think) and scrolling down the list until all you want to delete are highlighted, then deleting as normal.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles