if i have it set to delete on mailbox and handheld and i delete a ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

redbull816 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3037A1A7

wireless reconcile

Advertisement

if i have it set to delete on mailbox and handheld and i delete a message on my blackberry it will automatically delete the message on the server right? also, when messages are automatically deleted after so many days, does it also delete on the server or is that only when i manually delete them?

redbull816 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    Does anyone know the answer? I would really like to know. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by redbull816 View Post
    if i have it set to delete on mailbox and handheld and i delete a message on my blackberry it will automatically delete the message on the server right? also, when messages are automatically deleted after so many days, does it also delete on the server or is that only when i manually delete them?

depending on what email server you are using, a couple of things could happen... could be deleted on server, moved to a trash folder, marked for deletion, etc...

and, the setting of keeping messages for so many days up to forever doesnt do anything to the server... just whats displayed in your inbox on your device.