I just got a Curve and I love it, but it did not come with ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

1337Clerk no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Where can I download an email client and other problems

Advertisement

I just got a Curve and I love it, but it did not come with any email client or RIM's Internet Browser.
    I've set up my email on AT&T's website, but I cannot find any way to download the client to my BB. I also cannot find any way to download the Internet Browser, which I need to download anything from RIM's website to my BB.
    I'm also looking for a free or cheap (under $20) IM app that supports AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Google, and Myspace.
    I also appear to have not received a transfer application to transfer things from my computer to my BB.
    And to put all my problems in one thread, I am unable to download the BB Facebook app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    go into options>advanced option>hosting routing table>register should get ya going

Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    go into options>advanced option>hosting routing table>register should get ya going
    Thanks, I did this and I got the message "Registration message sent." But I haven't received a message on via text or email to the 2 emails I registered. How long should receiving this message take?
    Sorry, I can be a bit impatient.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Well there is supposed to be a server outage whihc may cause the delay in this.. Laso try loggin into the ATT bis page and hit resend service books. let me how that goes

Well there is supposed to be a server outage whihc may cause the delay in this.. Laso try loggin into the ATT bis page and hit resend service books. let me how that goes
    I tried via the ATT bis page also and haven't received anything yet, I'm hoping its not delayed too much longer.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan?

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Yup, you have to have a data plan, I belive its about 40$ and on top of that, if you do have it, not to worry I belive there is an outage in us at the moment!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

Do you have a Blackberry Data Plan?
    I don't have a Blackberry specific data plan, I do have an internet data plan, the exact name of it escapes me.
    Do I need the Blackberry specific plan and if they are different why are they different?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    See that explains all those issues. Blackberry data plans are needed because blackberrys go through RIM's servers which is why they make them more secure..

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Yup, blackberries use different server, that's why you don't hve nything. To get all the features you will need a specific plan, don't bother there is no way around it! Pay the price or weep as a no data boy, and forever be sad!
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

See that explains all those issues. Blackberry data plans are needed because blackberrys go through RIM's servers which is why they make them more secure..
    I see, that makes sense, I feel like a bit of a n00b now, I'll switch data plans and all will be well.