I am hoping this will be an easy question. You know how if you get ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

rprewitt no está en línea Stack level 2

?Way to seperate BES emails from messages?

Advertisement

I am hoping this will be an easy question.

You know how if you get an email from the BlackBerry enterprise server, it shows up in the same section (messages) as your text messages, blackberry messenger messages, pic texts, etc.

Is there a way to filter out your BES emails to another folder?

If so, can you detail on how to do it or give me a link with some instructions.

Thanks in advance.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    the messages folder is the only place the BES emails go. You can however separate your sms and mms folder so they display in a separate folder. You can do this by going in to messages and bringing up your menu and going to options and then general settings. You should have an option to set "SMS and Email Inboxes" to Separate

rprewitt no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the quick reply markgallant, I was made aware of seperating email inboxes like gmail or yahoo to go to their own folders, was curious if it was possible with BES emails though.

Didnt check on the alternative though, seperating the SMS and MMS into their own folder. Very nice suggestion, I'll give it a shot and see if that will suffice.

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    There is a third party program by Empower called BESmail that will seperate the BES emails from others. It will create a new folder for them.
    Hope this helps.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Seperating sms and mms messages will not seperate bes and bis email accounts.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    There is a third party program by Empower called BESmail that will seperate the BES emails from others. It will create a new folder for them.
    yea this is a good program, most employees i work with use it. being in an IT group and receiving hundred's of emails a day just requires a separate folder for BES emails.