Ok, so I want to prevent gmail from sending me copies of my mail to ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

vandom no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Verizon bis issues

Advertisement

Ok, so I want to prevent gmail from sending me copies of my mail to myself. I have read all the answers and I understand that I need to go through the bis. My problem is I can't login. For the verizon specific bis link I am told that I can't access the web page that way. I tried to go through the blackberry universal page but I can't find it now and that didn't work anyway. My pearl is almost awesome except for this nagging problem!!! Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

remmy00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Verizon bis issues

are you trying to log on via your BB? or your home comp?

I believe you can not make changes via the BB. You have to goto the site on a desktop comp

hope this helps

I ried on the bb, and that is not possible. I have been trying on the desktop to no avail.

So I can now access the website again (https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw) and I put in the info I need to put in and the website tells me that I cannot create an account through html and I need to try on the BB. When I try to log on with the BB I am told I cannot access the page from my phone either. Am I missing something because I know I am not stupid?

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

try this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ture_edit.html
    follow post #4
    then you can go to the link above on your PC and create the filter

Thank you for the suggestion. I setup the account the way you told me, now I am having the problem again where the website tells me : The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider. But the link comes from the Blackberry website. Anyway, thanks, when I get the chance I will set up the filter.