I am on the BIS as are all my employees. When we get the dreaded ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Validating email for other employees

Advertisement

I am on the BIS as are all my employees. When we get the dreaded "Do not reply@blackberry" message that I have to validate my email password I can certainly validate my own email from my verizon 9630 Tour.
    I can also go on the web, sign in and validate other employees accounts for them, some people are just helpless.
    I used to be able to validate email from my blackberry for other employees blackberry (the helpless ones) but I dont seem to be able to do that any more. I think I asked this once before but I wondered if anyone else has ever tried this.
    Thanks Stackers....
    Last edited by RogerG; 09-23-2009 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Fixed typo in title.....

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    If I'm not mistaken you'll have to log onto the BIS site to validate or through email setup on each BB and sign in with their username & password, then select the email account and put in the password... I have to set up BlackBerry email accounts daily with my job & I've never been able to validate someone else's email from my BB... hope this helps!!!