Help guys, my friend just brought an unlocked 8100 pearl from o2 uk, the pin ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

bobbyj1985uk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    257073FB

Unlocked pearl, pin unregistered, cannot register with another provider

Advertisement

Help guys, my friend just brought an unlocked 8100 pearl from o2 uk, the pin is not registered or anything, but he is on orang and has blackberry service install etc, but the problem is he cannot register it with orange bis set up as it says registered to another provider, how can we resolve this?

Just to explain again the pin is unlatched and can be resgitered with the o2 network, but we cant on orange?
    ---~Loving his BB - True Crackberry Addict~---
    New Pin: 21153ADC
    ~~~~If In Doubt Pull It Out . . Battery Obviously ;-)~~~~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Go to Options>Advanced Options>SIM Card. Type M E P P D. If the device IS locked, the Network option will say Active. All other fields will say Disabled.

bobbyj1985uk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    257073FB
    thanks, but that really didnt help, I go to set up bis on orange providers website, type in Pin and IMEI and says "This device is registered to another network,please re-register this blackberry and verify the url matches the one provider by your service provider" but if i go onto the original locked carrier set up site i can start to register. But I have the orange simcard in and it works. but trying your meppd option and all the fields say disabled
    Last edited by bobbyj1985uk; 05-31-2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: typo
    ---~Loving his BB - True Crackberry Addict~---
    New Pin: 21153ADC
    ~~~~If In Doubt Pull It Out . . Battery Obviously ;-)~~~~

herbet1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did you manage to resolve the problem?... I have the same!!

samyaskenazi no está en línea Stack level 1

me 2

did you resolve the problem i have the same in Mexico with Movistar I bought it unblock and it works fine exept for the mail and internet they tellme i have to register it online but when i put the new IMEi or PIN it dosent accept it (I had a previous that i lost) so as long as I dont change my pin with my company I wont be able to have internet or mail what can I do please