So I wanted to set up my email so that I could sync my entire ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

FiremanMike no está en línea Stack level 2

Ugh, forgot BIS login..

Advertisement

So I wanted to set up my email so that I could sync my entire mailbox with my outlook desktop, I couldn't access the settings via blackberry desktop manager, so I figured I'd log into my bis account and do it there.

I forgot my username and password. I've tried several combinations that I normally do, to no avail. I then went to the forgot password section and had it "successfully sent to my PIN", however never received anything on my phone.

Anyone out there able to help on either issue?

Ok I just logged into my bis, but apparently the option isn't there to do what I want.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    what are you trying to do? are you trying to get all of your existing mail over to your blackberry?? if this is the case that is not possible.

Yeah, I wanted my existing outlook inbox and my bb inbox to look the same, during daily/weekly sync, similar to how it syncs my calendar..

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Check out this app. I haven't used personally, but it sounds like what you're looking for. Keep in mind its not a free app. not sure if one exsits. Id probably start a new thread with that as the title as to get a better response.

Good idea thanks. Lock this thread admins?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~